Pasteurizing smoked meat, roasted turkey or ham, or RTE hot dogs? Our AquaFlow Pasteurizers are approved by USDA FSIS and recognized for the post-process and post-package pasteurization of RTE deli products.
The product is pre-cooked, chilled, packaged, and then pasteurized for 2 to 3 minutes. Third-party validation studies have confirmed that this process results in over a 2.0 log reduction in Listeria monocytogenes, with minimum chilling required. By pasteurizing the product in its final packaging, you eliminate double-handling and protect against product recalls.
Watch the Video Below
• RTE products (e.g., turkey, ham, roast beef)
• Post-package, minimal purge
• Variable time
• Custom belts & machine sizes
• 30-50% increase in shelf-life
• Eliminate risk of product recalls
• No yield loss
• 2-3 minute process
• No double handling
• Flighted system
• Multiple filters
• Easy access port holes
• Ethernet support
• AMI Sanitary design, CE approved
Copyright © 2017, Unitherm Food Systems. All rights reserved.